Summer is here. July 4th officially kicks off BBQ season. Don’t be the guest that “carried a watermelon”. Stand out from the crowd and bring the cold refreshing CBD Treats everybody wants.
Fruity CBD Ice PopsINGREDIENTS
1 cup peeled and chopped peaches or frozen peaches, thawed
½ cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
Juice and zest of 1 lime
Juna Daily Drops
½ cup raspberries
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sugar
12 lollipop sticks
w & p Everyday Ice Tray
- Make the Peach Layer
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture into ice tray evenly, leaving room for raspberry layer
- Place half a dropper full of Juna in each cube
- Transfer ice tray to freezer and freeze for 3 hours or until the pops are partially frozen
- Make the Raspberry Layer
In the same blender (rinsed of course), combine all ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth
- Remove the ice tray from the freezer.
- Pour the raspberry puree on top of the peach layer – distributing evenly.
- Insert a lollipop stick in the middle of each cube and return the tray to the freezer.
- Chill until the pops are completely frozen, ideally overnight.
CBD-Infused Ice Cream Sandwiches
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon into the bottom of all 12 cubes. Using your fingers press the crumbs down into the bottoms of the cubes, making sure it is evenly covered.
- Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and spoon the ice cream into each cube. Make sure the is a little space left on the top to add the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle one spoonful of Mondo on the top of each cube
- Transfer to the freezer for at least 2 hours
- Remove from the freezer and spoon a heaping teaspoon of the remaining crumbs on top of the ice cream in each cube. Using your fingers, gently press down on the crumbs, making sure the surface is covered evenly.
- Transfer to the freezer again to chill and harden for at least 2 hours. Before serving, roll each ice cream sandwich in sprinkles.
And last but NOT least one more for you to enjoy enroute to the BBQ…
Lemon, Tumeric, CBD Water Bottle Ice Cubes
- Pour lemon juice into ice tray – equally dividing it amongst the 5 rods
- Place half a dropper of tincture in each cube
- Place lemon wedges into tray
- Cover the rest with water
- Place in freezer until frozen solid (overnight is ideal)