Facial Sculpting Massage Gua Sha
Verte Essentials Facial Massage Gua Sha is a beauty tool for firmer glowing skin. Pulling across the skin with a combination of short and long strokes stimulates microcirculation of the soft tissue, thus increasing blood flow. One Gua Sha per order.
- Relieves Facial Tension.
- Boosts Blood Circulation.
- Encourage Lymphatic Drainage.
- Diminish Facial Bloat.
1. You can use a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with water or an oil.
2. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck to drain fluid.