Traditions of water as a healing tool have existed across time and cultures. Sacred waters from natural mineral springs are used for consumption to heal from the inside out, and for immersion.
A good soak can do a body (and mind) a whole lot of good, like helping alleviate aches and pains, relieving physical and mental stress, and setting the stage for a restful night’s sleep. We’ve curated our favorite bath time products for every kind of bather - whether you’re a fanatic or a novice, we’ve got the products and routine for you to try out.
The Novice The Needs Chill
WHO YOU ARE: Sitting in a tub of hot water has never really been your thing, plus a shower’s way more efficient. But you’re curious about all the stress-relieving benefits, and are in desperate need of a little “me time”.
- Prep your body and mind for your soak by taking a dose of Mind and Body Calming CBD Tincture.
- Fill your tub with hot water and the Detoxifying CBD Soak, and slip on in. Put on a favorite podcast or playlist to keep your mind from wandering to your to-do list - this is your “me time” after all. Soak for at least 20 minutes (or longer) to get the full benefits of the soak.
- Once you get out, hydrate your skin and slather it with Elevating Body Oil that smells like a comforting cup of chai tea.
The Frequent Flier with Pain
WHO YOU ARE: You love a long hot bath after an extra strenuous workout, or when you’re feeling a little under the weather, but you’re ready to try something beyond lavender-scented Dr. Teal’s.
- Swap out your normal bubble bath or soaking salts for the Soothing Recovery Bath Soak. Infused with botanicals, minerals, and full spectrum CBD, it’s specifically formulated to help with aches and soreness. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Scrub a dub dub with the Rejuvenating Body Scrub while you soak. Sweep away dead skin cells and reduce inflammation in the body.
- Once you’re out, give a little extra love to anywhere that feels extra sore or tender with the menthol-free Sport + Pain Relief Salve.
The Bath Pro in Need of Sweet Dreams
WHO YOU ARE: You’ve got this thing down - from burning special incense to crafting the perfect playlist, but you’re looking for ways to enhance your pre-bed bath ritual to help you drift away in dreamland.
- Get yourself into total chill mode by taking a favorite tincture, eating an edible, or smoking a joint. These THC-free Pre-rolled Calming Herbal Joints are the perfect way to ease into a state of relaxation.
- Fill your tub with hot water and the Flow Luxe Soak, and dive into the Ritual Baths book while you soak to learn more about the incredible healing powers of a good bath and to put your busy mind at ease.
- Frequent bathers know that moisturizing after soaking is key, especially your most sensitive areas. Reach for the Daily Vaginal Moisturizer for a little extra care down there before slipping into the sheets.